Welcome Stranger!

miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

Actual lista de canciones:

Adele - Make you feel my love
Ben E. King - Stand by me
La Bersuit - Mi caramelo
La Bersuit - Un pacto
Cafe Tacuba - Eres
Charly Garcia - Asesiname
Coldplay - Trouble
Coldplay - The Scientist
Creed - My sacrifice
Cultura Profética - Me faltabas tu
Dancing Mood - María
De Bueyes - De una pasion
Depeche Mode - Preciou
Divididos - Spaghetti del Rock
Dread Mar-i - Así Fue
Foo Fighters - February Stars
Foo Fighters - Walking after you
Foo Fighters - X-static
Foo Fighters - A Matter of Time
Jamiroquai - World that he wants
Jet - Look What you've Done
Keane - Bedshaped
Moby - Dream about me
Moby - Why does my heart feel so bad?
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
Nickelback - Someday
Nirvana - Where did you sleep last night
Oasis - Champagne Supernova
Pink - Please don't leave me
Pink - Who knew
Papa Roach - Scars
Pastillas del abuelo - Loco por volverte a ver
Los Tipitos - Jurame
Lenny Kravitz - Again
Pearl Jam - Love Reign o'er me
Queen - Love of my life
Radiohead - Creep
Radiohead - High and Dry
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under the Bridge
System of a Down - Roulette
System of a Down - Spiders
System of a Down - Hypnotize
System of a Down - Aerials
U2 - One
U2 - With or Without you
Sinead O'Connor - Nothing compares to you
The Beatles - Yesterday
The eagles - Hotel California
Scorpions - Still loving you
Extreme - More than Words
The Rolling Stones - Angie
Blink 182 - I miss you
Foo Fighters - Everlong